- WORKCOVER QLD: Integrating Health, Safety and WellbeingPresented by Jo Kitney, this webinar focuses on integrating health, safety and wellbeing to create safe, healthy and productive workplaces.
- DIGITAL QLD: Basics of Occupational Health & SafetyPresented by Jo Kitney, this presentation goes back to basics and looks at what health and safety is and how to do business safely.
- DIGITAL QLD: Getting Started with OHSPresented by Jo Kitney, this presentation looks at the fundamentals of health and safety and how to get started, even as a smaller business.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. Whats Keeping you up at NightPresented by Jo Kitney and Katrina Walton, Wellness Designs, this webinar covers 9 key WHS and wellness investments to reduce an organisation's risk and boost its bottom line.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. Balancing the PendulumPresented by Jo Kitney, Kara Reynolds, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers, and Katrina Walton, Wellness Designs, this webinar focuses on striking the right balance between employers and workers rights and responsibilities for WHS and wellness.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. 1. Intro - Making the Right Choice the Easy ChoicePresented by Jo Kitney, Kitney, this presentation introduces the Making the Smart Choice the Easy Choice event held by Kitney and Wellness Designs, aimed at using smart design for safe, healthy and productive workplaces.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. 2. Smart Workplace DesignPresented by Melissa Marsden, Marsden Collective, this presentation focuses on workplace design, layout and style to improve productivity and contribute to a safe and healthy workplace.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. 3. Human Centred DesignPresented by Sara Pazell, Viva! Health at Work, this presentation focuses on human centred design to create work environments and practices that contribute to and drive health at work.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. 4. Smart System DesignPresented by Jo Kitney, Kitney, this presentation focuses on smart WHS/OHS system design to drive and enable good health, safety and wellness practices at work.
- HEALTHY. SAFE. PRODUCTIVE. 5. Workplace WellnessPresented by Katrina Walton, Wellness Designs, this presentation focuses on workplace wellness strategies to create workplaces that contribute to workers health and wellbeing.
Back To Top