Safety Institute of Australia
As the peak industry body for health and safety, the SIA provides services and products to members and non-members. Use the links below to access more information.
- About the SIAThe SIA is Australia's peak body for health and safety professionals and practitioners.
Use the link below for information about the SIA's work and services.
- Membership & NewsThe SIA has individual and corporate membership and a professional e-News and magazine for members and non-members.
Use the link below for more information on membership.
- CertificationThe SIA conducts certification of Generalist OHS Professionals and Practitioners, with the aim of driving the highest standard of health and safety practice in Australian workplaces.
Use the link below for more information on OHS certification.
- BranchesThe SIA has branches in each of Australia's states and territories. Branches co-ordinate events which provide opportunities to keep upto date with health and safety and network with others in the industry.
Use the link below for more information on the branch in your state or territory.
- Brisbane RegionThe SIA's Brisbane Region is a thriving and vibrant sub-branch of the Qld Branch. Brisbane Region Representatives, Peter Lupschen and Jo Kitney, organise quarterly meetings. Members and non-members are welcome.
Use the link below to see the 2017 Meeting Schedule or contact Jo Kitney for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EventsThe SIA holds regular meetings, conferences, networking events and webinars throughout Australia's states and territories. safety issues.
Use the link below for more information on the SIA's Annual Events Calendar and speakers.
- MentoringThe SIA Mentorship Program is available for SIA members.
Use the link below for more information on mentoring.
Back To Top