Kitney OHS has four key values that underpin the way we think and how we approach services and work.
Our values are:
- Respect for people – genuine regard for those we work and come in contact with
- Respect for knowledge – recognition that an educated and informed decision will always be the best decision
- Respect for investment – high appreciation of value for money and a providing a good return on business time and resources
- Respect for the future – taking a short, medium and longer term view for business decisions
With our values front of mind, Kitney OHS provides services that are relevant, contemporary and delivered with respect.
Our six-steps to successful services are:
- Meet – to understand the concern and what the business wants to achieve
- Confirm – the outcomes and plan the approach and key steps to services
- Provide – high quality, business focused services
- Monitor – progress and update services where scope or needs change
- Evaluate – outcomes and celebrate success
- Support – ongoing good practice
We know from experience the journey to success isn’t always smooth or straightforward. Our considered and consistent approach ensures our clients receive the best possible outcomes, a return on their investment and a relationship beyond the delivery of services.
Back To Top